As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Anthracite Angled Towel Rail/Radiator valves Valves 1/2" /15mmManissa
- Industry leading quality and design: the valves are made from solid brass which is polished to a mirror finish then powder coated to give the perfect finish which is tough and durable and easy to keep clean. Technical information: a set of valves includes 2 ON/OFF valves.
The valve is a simple practical design with 2 on/off valves allowing you to balance your heating system and ensure a even heat throught your house. Applications: these valves can be use on Towel Rails where the pipework is coming out of the wall or on radiators where the pipework comes up frpom the floor.
This attention to the detail of the valve just adds to the quality finish that will make your bathroom stand out. Designed to enhance the finish of your towel rail or radiator: greenedhouse Anthracite towel rail and radiator valves are a high quality stylish valve designed to give a clean modern look.
Warranty: we are so confident our valves are the best on the market that we give a 5-year guarantee give you peace of mind knowing you are buying a quality product that will not give you any problems. Maximum working pressure 13 bar, 15mm - 1/2"bsp connections, Bi directional water flow.
Inc. Angled TRV & Lockshield | Sidato Caldo, Thermostatic Radiator Valve Set for a Vertical Radiator, Anthracite Radiator ValvesSidato
- Ideal for anthracite radiators or towel rails if pipes emerge from the wall, the Anthracite radiator valves are assembled from Brass and finished in a powder coating. Angled valve sets are most suited to situations where the central heating pipes emerge from the floor and where the radiator valve feeds are at the side of the radiator as with most vertical radiators.
Should you wish to use them with a vertical radiator or as towel radiator valves, the Caldo range is the perfect option to finish your project. 15mm 1/2" connections makes these trv radiator valves suitable for most European radiators and ensures that they can function successfully on any UK or European central heating system.
6 year product warranty - gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it is not exactly what you need for your project. We would always recommend checking with the installer to see what will be most suitable for your project.
This stylish caldo design delivers a radiator valve option that not only LOOKS GREAT, but also has a smooth operation allowing you to control the heat settings in your room with complete convenience. Also provided in the set is a decorator’s cap and full installation instructions. The radiator thermostat valve has a smooth action which allows for six settings to achieve the idyllic ambient temperature and will still function should the room temperature drop below 7°C providing frost protection. The radiator valves set consists of a thermostatic radiator valve head, an angled trv body and one lock-shield.
|Height||9.5 cm (3.74 Inches)|
|Length||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Width||5.4 cm (2.13 Inches)|
Greenedhouse Oslo Anthracite TRV Angled Designer TRV Thermostatic Radiator & Towel Rail Valve Radiator Towel Heater Valve, 1/2'', 15mmGreenedhouse
- Any installation where the pipework comes up from the floor. Applications: these valves can be use on towel rails, Panel Central Heating Radiators, Column Radiators, Vertical Flat Tube Radiators. Technical information: a set of valves includes a thermostatic TRV and a lock shield valve.
Warranty: we are so confident our valves are the best on the market that we give a 5-year guarantee to give you peace of mind knowing you are buying a quality product that will not give you any problems. The thermostatic trv valve has variable heat settings and frost protection allowing you to set the perfect temperature for your room.
Maximum working pressure 13 bar, variable temperature settings including frost protection, 15mm - 1/2"bsp connections, Bi directional water flow. This attention to the finish detail of the valve just adds to the quality finish that will make your bathroom stand out.
Industry leading quality and design: the valves are made from powder coated solid brass which is polished to a mirror finish then painted to give the perfect shining finish and maximum rust protection which is second to none. Designed to enhance the finish of your radiator: the oslo anthracite trV Angled radiator valve is a high quality stylish valve designed to give a traditional look to your panel, column or flat tube radiator.
4. Home Standard
Home Standard Anthracite Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV & Lock Shield Valve | For Heated Towel Rails & Central Heating RadiatorsHome Standard
- Trv is connected to the flow. May be fitted on the flow or return pipe of the central heating system. The perfect finishing touch to any anthracite central heating radiator or towel warmer.
Anthracite angled thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV & Lock Shield Valve. Standard 15mm pipe connection. Lock shield valve is connected to the return. Smooth operation with high-quality components.
ELEGANT Anthracite Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve Set TRV Radiator Valves with Lockshield for Towel Rails Central Heating RadiatorsELEGANT
- Solid brass construction in Anthracite finish. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically for central heating radiators / towel rail. Thermostatic valve & lockshield: TRV is connected to the flow; Lock shield valve is connected to the return.
1/2" bsp standard 15mm pipe connection. Graduated scale from 0 to 5 corresponding to temperature ranges 7°C - 32°C with frost protect setting.
6. Sandy Beach
Sandy Beach Anthracite Grey Angled Heated Towel Rail Radiator Valves 15mmSandy Beach
- Durable: sturdy valves made from lightweight high grade brass for ease of installation. Contemporary: A high quality brass construction for modern bathrooms. Stylish: black anthracite powder modern matte coating that complements most anthracite radiators and towel rails.
Multi-functional: Suitable for either internal radiators or heated towel rails. Practical: pressure tested to successfully work to standard 15mm radiator and towel pipe connections.
7. HB Essentials
HB Essentials Angled Towel Radiator Valves Matte Anthracite Round 15mm *Twin Pack*HB Essentials
- Valves pair, Fitting Instructions. 1/2" x 15mm. Height: 805mm,. Material: brass, Colour/Finish: Anthracite. Guarantee: 5 Years.
Round Anthracite Angled Radiator Valve, ECCAecca
- Finish: matte anthracite. Can be mounted Horizontally or Vertically. Solid brass construction. Supplied as a pair of valves. 15mm inlet connections, ½” BSP MI outlet.
|Height||6.7 cm (2.64 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Width||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
9. Hot Flow
Hot Flow | Cascade Angled Modern TRV Thermostatic Radiator Valve Pair AnthraciteHot Flow
- Any issues please contact us directly. Our anthracite thermostatic radiator valves are constructed from brass and finished in a powder coating, ideal for anthracite radiators or towel rails. Decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, an Angled trv body and one lock-shield, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating.
The cascade valves set consists of a thermostatic radiator valve head, giving you the necessary radiator accessories to control the temperature in your room quickly and easily. Head thread is m30 x 1.
5 so the trv body can fit most Smart TRV heads. The radiator thermostat valve has a smooth action allowing for six settings to achieve the perfect ambient temperature and will still operate if the room falls below 7°C providing frost protection. 2 year product warranty - gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project.
The package will include one trv and one lock-shield, please check this is correct before booking an installer, They should be like they are presented in the third image where the deco cap is attached to the TRV and the head is on its own. We also provide decorators caps and full installation instructions for further convenience.
|Height||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Length||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
Duratherm Thermostatic Radiator Valve Pack Angled Anthracite 15mm Lockshield TRVDuraTherm
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee for complete peace of mind on your purchase. Angled valves give a neater look and show less pipework than a straight valve. The valve is easy to operate, simply twist the head to select the heat number you would like.
A lockshield valve is used to balance out all the radiators in your home, ensuring they all heat up at the same rate. The stylish anthracite valve has thermostatic temperature control which means you will have a constant stable temperature without any unplanned temperature rises.
|Height||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|