As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Polar Specialist Coatings
2 x 400ml, Satin Finish, Quick Drying & No Primer needed for Exterior Surfaces of Radiators, Hot Water Tanks & More, Polar Premium Anthracite Grey Radiator Spray Paint, Heat Resistant up to 100ºCPolar Specialist Coatings
- Attractive durable finish - polar radiator spray paint instantly refreshes your living room, and Satin Anthracite Grey. Apply 2-3 coats for optimal coverage results. Refreshes your radiator - polar premium radiator spray paint is ideal if you’re wanting to give your interior home a refreshing new look.
All in one primer - formulated to be a primer, undercoat and overcoat all in one. Polar radiator paint can be applied directly to bare metal without the use of a primer - spend more time refreshing your interior and less time prepping. Add an attractive gloss or satin finish to your radiator - while also providing a protective, scuff-free layer.
Easy to apply spray action dries fully within 24 hours. Protects long-term against everyday knocks, scuffs and scratches. Easy to apply on interior surfaces - polar radiator spray paint is perfect for use on interior home surfaces such as enamel radiators, hot water pipes or tanks and any other heated surface.
Whatever your design needs, bedroom or kitchen. Add a sleek new finish to your home radiators or heated surfaces, Satin Black, in 3 durable attractive colours: - Gloss White, Polar has you covered. Provides excellent adhesion & protection to most enamel radiator or heated surfaces. High heat resistant of up to 100 ºc - apply directly to surfaces that get hot such as radiators or hot water pipes and tanks. Tough and durable formula that delivers a heat resistant barrier as well as preventing cracking or flaking to the surface.
400 mL Grey Heat Resistant Paint Spray High-Temperature Stove Exhaust BBQ VHT XHT up to 800°C / 1472°FSolaDirect
- Heat-resistant enamels can be applied for painting grills, barbecues, radiators, boilers, heaters, fireplaces, silencers, pipes and other elements heated to temperatures up to 800°C / 1472°F. Characterized by perfect covering power and high resistance to weather conditions.
Heat-resistant enamels are professional silicone paints for coating surfaces operated in high temperatures. Available colours: white ral 9003, grey / anthracite, red, silver / aluminium RAL 9006, black RAL 9011. Thermo-hardening silicone topcoat paint.
Xtremeauto DUSTY GREY Heat Resistant Paint 250ML Brush ON…Xtremeauto
- Does not require an undercoat Primer. Easy to apply direct enamel high finish long lasting, Resistant to Oil, corrosion Chemicals, Fluid, Dirt, With Excellent Fast Drying properties, Hot weather, Pertrol, Diesel, Extreme Pressures.
Our high temp proof temperature Paint can withstanf 180 degrees. Can be used on bare metal, hoses, wheels, engine bays & blocks, head Rocker covers, Discs, steel, Hot Surfaces, Brake Calipers, Exhausts, Electric Stoves, pipes, Hubs, Manifolds, Drums, Alloy, BBQ Stands.
4. Fascinating Finishes Ltd
Metal, 1 x 250ml Matt Anthracite/Dark Grey Heat Resistant Wall Paint. Wood Burner Stove Alcove. Brick, Rendering, Timber etc., Concrete, Cement Board, PlasterFascinating Finishes Ltd
- Ideal for use on brick, concrete rendering, plaster, timber etc. Recommended for paint alcoves for wood burners and similar. Rich creamy matt finish paint with excellent coverage. Easy to use and fast drying. Heat resistant to 200c which is twice the boiling point of water.