As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sealey SLHG04 4lb Short Handle Sledge Hammer, GraphiteSealey
- Domed strike zone for power and efficiency. Heat treated, hardened and tempered with precision ground polished striking face.
Manufactured from drop-forged fine grained carbon steel. Textured rubber grip for secure handling. Manufactured and tested to BS 876. Graphite core for improved strength and durability.
|Height||40 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Length||13.5 cm (5.31 Inches)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
Sealey SLH041 4lb Short Handle Sledge Hammer with Hickory ShaftSealey
- Heat treated, hardened and tempered with precision ground polished striking face. Manufactured from drop-forged fine grained carbon steel. Straight grain hickory handle. Manufactured and tested to BS 876.
|Height||40.5 cm (15.94 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Width||4.5 cm (1.77 Inches)|
Roughneck ROU65622 Mini Sledge Hammer Fibreglass Handle for Shock Absorbing Grip 3 Lb/1.4 kgRoughneck
- Fibreglass core handle with a soft grip for added strength and comfort. Striking faces with 45° chamfered edges to prevent damage to striking surfaces. Ideal for light demolition, brickwork and domestic use. Overstrike protection to reduce handle damage in the event of a misstrike.
|Height||4.2 cm (1.65 Inches)|
|Length||39.7 cm (15.63 Inches)|
|Weight||1.4 kg (3.09 Pounds)|
|Width||11.2 cm (4.41 Inches)|
Hardwood Sledge Hammer Short-Handled 4lb 1.81kg Forged Steel Head and Premium ash Shaft. Powder-Coated Head with Polished Striking Faces. Varnished Handle for Water and Dirt Resistance.Silver
- Main category: Hammers. Hardwood sledge hammer Short-Handled 4lb 1. 81kg. Sub category: Sledge Hammers. Product status : High Quality New Brand. Product details: Please Read Full Description.
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||42 cm (16.54 Inches)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
Draper 81436 Fibreglass Short Shaft Sledge Hammer 1.8kg-4lb and Black 1.8 KgDraper
- Fibreglass Shaft. Heads are forged from fine grain, carbon steel. Heads are forged from fine grain, carbon steel. Weight 1. 8kg. Weight 1. 8kg. Fibreglass Shaft.
|Height||4.6 cm (1.81 Inches)|
|Length||40 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Width||13.2 cm (5.2 Inches)|
Staplefords Sledge Hammer 8lb, with Genuine Hickory Handle 900mm 8STAPLEFORDS
- P> heavy duty use this is a tool that is not meant for light duty tasks. P> forged steel head the reinforced forged steel sledgehammer head is an alloy of carbon and iron that is compressed under extreme pressure to make a very hard and strong substance - hardened and tempered for durability.
The bonus of forged steel is that the metal becomes stronger than equivalent types that are cast or machined. Br> . P> hardwood hickory handle harder woods are more resistant to dents and dings than softer woods.
This is the main reason why fine furniture, cabinets, and premium trim work are usually made of hardwood. While you do need to have some strength to use a sledge hammer with full force, it’s mainly the long swinging range and heavy head that increases the resulting force and impact.
Hardwood simply stands up better to everyday use and abuse. Br> . P> handle design the hardwood hickory handle is designed with an oval shape so it can harnesses the downward force of a swing. In fact, its big size and design make it perfect to use for those tasks that require extra force and effort than that produced by a standard hammer. Its swinging action is however comparable to the swinging action made while using an axe and is not like a hammer’s action. Br> .
Amtech A2125 1.8kg 4lb Sledge Hammer with fibreglass ShaftAmtech
- Durable: this 1. 8kg 4lb sledge hammer has a heat treated, drop forged steel head for durability. For tough jobs: with a sturdy fibreglass shaft securely fixed to the head with a nylon jacket, it is ideal for building and demolition work.
|Manufacturer||DK Tools LTD|
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||40 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|
8. OX Tools
OX OX-T081514 Hammer, Forged and Induction Hardened Hammerhead, Sledgehammer with Fibreglass Handle, 14 lb/6.3 kgOX Tools
- Robust construction: the handle of the OX Hammer is securely attached to the head preventing any accidental falls. Steel head: the head of the ox Demolition Sledge Hammer is heat treated and is forged from fine-grained high-quality steel.
Comfort grip handle: the non-slip ergonomic handle of the OX Sledge Hammer avoids any slips during use and delivers a comfortable grip.
Quality you can rely upon: engineered with top-notch materials and tested for optimum performance, our tools are sure to make the work on the site convenient, smooth and quick. Shock absorption: the fiberglass component of the OX Sledge Hammer absorbs shock and minimises vibration during use.
|Manufacturer||OX Tools UK|
|Height||7.6 cm (2.99 Inches)|
|Length||86.4 cm (34.02 Inches)|
|Weight||7.46 kg (16.45 Pounds)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Warranty||No hassle warranty for any products proved to be faulty.|