As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric K3101-3-CE Viking 3350 Mojo Welding Helmet, 4 Sensors, 114 mm x 133 mm CartridgeLincoln Electric
- Grind mode. 95 x 85 mm view size: largest in the VIKING line. Continuously variable sensitivity and delay. Continuously variable 5-13 shade with internal control. Perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating EN379.
2. Lincoln Electric
K3028-4, Lincoln Electric Viking 2450 Black, Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens TechnologyLincoln Electric
- Premium optics - the 2450 series features the exclusive 4c lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. Superior comfort - the one-of-a-kind x6 headgear contours to the operator's head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points.
Additionally, 2450 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
Increases productivity - innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves. 3 year warranty - comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Large lens - the 9. 3 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
|Height||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
|Length||33.02 cm (13 Inches)|
|Weight||1.45 kg (3.19 Pounds)|
|Width||27.94 cm (11 Inches)|
3. Lincoln Electric
4 Sensors, 114 mm x 133 mm Cartridge, Lincoln Electric K3100-3-CE Viking 3350 Motorhead Welding HelmetLincoln Electric
- Continuously variable sensitivity and delay. 95 x 85 mm view size: largest in the VIKING line. Grind mode. Continuously variable 5-13 shade with internal control.
4. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric W000403824 Eurospeed LS Welding HelmetLincoln Electric
- Box contents: two attachment discs outside, one inside, sweatband, comfort padding on the headband. Internal grinding mode. Stickers.
Comfort: adjustable headband, magnification lenses possible. Light shade technology - better visibility and less strain on the eyes. Optical class 1/1/1/2, variable darkening control 3. 5/9-13.
5. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric K3028-3-CE Viking 2450 Black Welding Helmet, 114 mm x 133 mm Cartridge, 4 SensorsLincoln Electric
- Continuously variable sensitivity and delay. Continuously variable 5-13 shade with internal control. Grind mode. 97 x 62 mm view size.
6. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric W000403674 Zephyr LS Welding HelmetLincoln Electric
- X-mode - with magnetic sensor when working outdoors or with very low arc current. Infotrack – provides useful information current time, total welding time, alarm – temperature. Box contents: robust bag, zephyr circulation system, shoulder strap, protected hose connection, charger, Zephyr helmet, air flow meter and an additional filter.
Anti-fog coating - for consistently clear vision. More comfort: ergonomic headband, padding, very comfortable fit and excellent stability.
Light shade technology - better visibility and less strain on the eyes. Optical class 1/1/1/2, variable darkening control, protection levels 3/8-13. More safety – external grinding switch for quick switching between welding and grinding without having to remove helmet or gloves.
2 year warranty from date of purchase, secure investment. Flame-retardant head protection: protection against splashes and more comfort. Large field of view – the 5 820 mm² field of view of the self-darkening filter offers a wide overview for versatile applications, improves productivity and safety. Magnification lens possible.
7. Lincoln Electric
SHADE 9-13 AUTO DARKENING, LINCOLN K4438-1 GALAXSIS WELDING HELMETLincoln Electric
- The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box.
|Height||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Length||9.7 cm (3.82 Inches)|
|Weight||0.77 kg (1.7 Pounds)|
|Width||4.39 cm (1.73 Inches)|
8. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Viking 1740 Ignition Welding Helmet K4375-3Lincoln Electric
- Improved Padding for Headgear. User replaceable AAA Batteries. Additionally, the 4c lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain.
4c lens technology creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. Grind mode indicator – green Flashing LED inside the helmet tells user that the helmet is in grind mode. Variable 9-13 shade, Sensitivity & Delay Control.
9. Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric W000403672 Eurolux 4500 LS Welding HelmetLincoln Electric
- Optical class 1/1/1/2. Variable darkening control DIN 3/8-13, external grinding mode. 4312 mm² field of view. Switching time light - dark: 004 ms. 4 arc sensors.